add video source not linking to system library
Hi There

I'm a complete novice in the Rasberry pi / Kodi world so don't have a great deal of knowledge on it but i'm sure this is simple fix that i can't figure out.

I have set up my Raspberry pi 2 using OpenELEC and Kodi and managed to add my movie library via System settings linking it to my WD cloud 3 TB and i can see my movie folder list via system and play them from here.

However when i now go to add a video source it doesn't seem to pull in the source from the library i've set up. It did initially scan and seem to find the files but my video list just shows a video reel icon with a question mark.

Any help would be much appreciated, as i say i'm a complete newbie to this and just can't figure out why Kodi is linked up to the Hard-drive but wont show the files in the GUI.

Thanks in advance
Ok so in trying to figure this out I have discovered that if I set the content type to none instead of movies the files do now appear in videos list but obviously without any artwork or synopsis etc.

This is becoming massively frustrating as I say the system finds the source lists all my movies - then I can go to videos - add source and find the MY cloud HD - system scan and scrapes through all files- but then when I return to the file I just get a movie reel icon with a question mark......PLEASE HELP ?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
add video source not linking to system library0