T:3664 ERROR: dll_fputs emulated function failed
Hi guys need your help i just upload all my strm files to my hosting a i try to add that ftp like a source but sometimes is allright but sometimes scrappers doesnt want to look for new movies pls help me

here is log
kodi.log

thx for any help
Any particular reason for hosting the stream files instead of playing locally, they're really not large in file size AFAIK.
Also are these your own streams or pirate stuffs? (looks to be failed host blocks on get command YMMV)
streams are my own and i hosting for one reasons dont need to copying strm files to every one kodi device at home just send to hosting and every kody device at startup download it alone and how to fix my problem<?
You need to verify get or put commands used for your ftp host. Personal FTP or hosted as a service online, I use filezilla home use for sftp, but have shared all source via smb for KODI, it could be an easier option as you]d be using network protocols instead of network commands.
Pls could give me step by step help how to do it i need use ftp `cause not all my family member are not on local network.

Thx for your answers
That's dependent on your host, KODI uses get commands for FTP. Most host use a combination of get and put. Keep in mind though, FTP is not made for streaming content, it will act a little different sometime, such as connection timeouts when unable to send/receive command in time.

There isn't really a specific step by step fix, (would involve looking at network and equipment setups, long and tedious)

Why not have sources synced with cloud services. (dropbox, googledrive are free) That way if you update it will sync on non local networked clients and they could still keep source as local, would save some of the config headaches IMO
i dont know how to add cloude services like source?
As dropbox is on a HTTPS site, I suppose you have to go this way:

1. Go to "video"->"files"-"add videos"
2. select "Browse" on the next window
3. select "Add network location"

and then this:

http://i.imgur.com/ll3FYA8.jpg

Edit:

Maybe I´m wrong with the menu point, but there are a bunch of other network connections available. So I think one should match Wink
and the addres will be dropbox.com and googledrive.com?
so i tried it like on picture and cant connect

edit googledrive would be better option for me
I was going with the easier solution of adding the stream files to let say Google drive, have it sync in the background with Google drive service, add the source path from the sync folder as a local path. All clients have the sync folder when you update the stream it syncs all the clients.

Another way to go is there are Google drive add-on which you could possible utilize as well.
i start to like the idea of googledrive, but without add-on. so ineed help how to set it up

thanks guys for all your help
Well first sign up for a free Google drive
Install sync folder or one client
add the sync folder as a source

All you need do now is every client just need to login with a sync folder set as the local source for the streams
You change something in the sync folder it changes across every client logged in for that source.

My work and home PC and phone/tablet all sync the same folder, I add files at work, and I can see it across all my devices.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
T:3664 ERROR: dll_fputs emulated function failed0