Does anyone can please give me a hand with WMC
Hi,

My goal is to play a movie or a live stream in Kodi that installed on my PC and watch it on the Xbox's wmc on my TV,means watching anything i play on the Kodi that is installed on my PC directly to the TV,
Architecture-->I have Xbox 360 installed on my TV,I've made a connection between my Xbox wmc and my PC's wmc, I've installed the following on my PC and also add the wmc PVR iptv client to my kodi.
http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:PVR.WMC
http://kodi.wiki/view/ServerWMC
After the installation I can see a Kodi option added to the wmc,on the TV and on the PC but, when playing anything on the Kodi and then clicing the Kodi addon on the wmc i get a flashing screen and the only button that control (and enabled)on the wmc is the volume control (if i'll take the volume up then the kodi's volume will go up), but i can't watch the content display on the Kodi via the wmc on my TV.

I hope i explained everything properly,if not i would be happy to answer any question,

Thanks in advanced,

OV
I'm sorry OV, I'm really having trouble understanding what you are trying to do. Kodi no longer runs on Xbox from what I understand so I'm not sure how that is involved in your setup.
So you are trying to stream videos from your PC to your X360 using WMC?

You can stream files to your XBox through Windows Media Center, but only if they are supported file formats. If I were you, I'd look into setting up Plex as a media server. It can re-encode files on the fly so that the XBOX can read them.
Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Can anyone please explain step by step how to do it with Plex?

best regards
(2015-05-29, 01:04)OFERV Wrote: Hi,

Thanks for the help.

Can anyone please explain step by step how to do it with Plex?

best regards

Check out Emby. It is easy to setup and their plugin integrates with Kodi fully unlike Plex and can stream to the Xbox.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Does anyone can please give me a hand with WMC0