Change settings folder didn't work, whats wrong?
I'm out of ideas Wink

You could maybe try with a plain fat32 usb flash disk first, to dismiss possible usb disk issue...
That is what I've been using the whole time. It doesn't look like I'll get it to work.

But none the less, thanks for all the answers :-)
Okay, I'm not sure if you know this, or if this is the right place to ask.

A whole different alternative is; can I install xbmc on my Microsoft surface pro 3, and stream it to my TV over DLNA? or something like that? I found this; http://kodi.wiki/view/UPnP/Client
Can i do something like that? To save space on my tv?
That would work, apparently: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=181950
I assume your router is not "NAS-enabled", i.e. you cannot just plug your disk into it for network sharing? If so, a $40 Amazon TV stick might be an alternative, too (it has 8Gb of disk Wink )
I've actually got a NAS server. Would that do the trick?
Well, I assume your NAS can act as a DLNA provider, too, so you could stream directly from you NAS to your TV internal player over DLNA/Upnp...

That won't do it if you want kodi's media management, obviously. Then you would need a third party device running Kodi. Could be your android phone, though Wink
All i want is kodi's media management, but I cannot run kodi on my TV because it uses all of the storage space and crashes. I have a NAS server (old), surface pro 3, android phone etc. There must be a way to be able to use kodi, and watch movies on the tv Big Grin wireless of course, otherwise I could just plug a HDMI cable into my pc, but i want it to be wireless Big Grin
Can you maybe tell me the easy way? As you might know by now, I'm NOT very good with all this software stuff.. So if anybody has a way, for me, to use the XBMC/kodi interface on my tv, to play movies. That'll be great.

Like I said, I have a Android TV 4.2.2, a android phone, a microsoft surface pro 3, a old LG NAS-server, a PS3, a Macbook pro, a Ipad, a normal windows laptop and a stationary pc and thats all connected via LAN. That got to be enough somehow to use kodi on my TV Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Change settings folder didn't work, whats wrong?0