• 4(current)
Release South Park Unofficial
(2015-05-10, 01:13)Grombo87 Wrote: Edit 2: Ok first episode in season 18 is still in English.

Is it in english on the main website? if not then it's a bug.

(2015-05-10, 01:13)Grombo87 Wrote: 2 episode the first video is just 2 min long didn't check the rest

This is something i cannot fix. episodes are splitted into 3/4 pieces. some may be really small.
First episode is in German on the official site.

At episode two the first part is 2 min and the second part doesn't fit to the first. I think you missed a part.
tonight i'll check. anyway, what season?
Season 18
The Addon only plays part one of every episode. Any idea why? I am using Version 0.2.5 on a Raspberry Pi 2 running OpenELEC.
@lemonsqueeze442 update the app manually by downloading the last update from the first post. i've fixed it on the new release.

for the german language bug on season 18, i'll fix it asap.
ok, i've tested it via addon and also on the website using a proxy and Ep 1 of Season 18 is in english for me on southpark.de. can you guys write here the link to the episode? because i'm not sure if i've made a mistake or not.

this is the episode i'm watching:

http://www.southpark.de/alle-episoden/s1...uch-selbst

which is in english.
So, i checked the episodes of the 18th season. The first episode is english on southpark.de, i don´t know, why. If you uses the Android or iOS-App, tis episode is in german.
Furthermore i checked the other episodes. Episodes 2-5 are in german, the other ones are in english (because this season runs in free tv here and every week one more episode becomes translated)
Part 1 of E02 is too short(only 2 mins), part 1 of E03 is the right (long) part of E02. The part 2 and 3 of E02 and E03 are right, but the part 1 of E03 is missing (because its p1 of E02 Big Grin)

I hope, you understand, what i wanted to say Tongue

Thanks,
Zwergchief
[EDIT]

i deleted the old post.

i fixed everything. yes it's true. some are in german some are not.
and i just used the american api directly. now i can also add spanish Wink

[EDIT 2]
i also added Spanish Wink

only ep 1 will still be in english. same happens to some spanish episodes... i checked both. ep 2 season 18 is in german, while ep 1 is in english.
i need to check why this happens, i'm not choosing a wrong url, i'm using their api and some things are wrong on their database.
0.3.5 live.

added search and fixed old links.
Hi, Thanks for the addons but can i make a suggestion that you remove the noise that it makes when you select something in your addons. it very annoying.

Other thing is to when you click on random. just start a random episode. dont say what it is then i have to click on that one again. I also have to hear that noise again.
what sound?
For the Random feature i can add an option in the next release.
Hi, I'm getting script errors when trying to start an episode since yesterday. Is anyone else experiencing similar problems? I'm using version 0.3.6. in German language. Thx
settings? and what episode?
I've both language and location set to "DE" and not one episode is working anymore. I've tried a few settings and it seems like only the German language is affected. As soon as I'm setting the language to English or Spanish, everything works fine. Happens on both of my RPis. Thx.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
South Park Unofficial3