v14 Intermittent "folder not found"
Since I upgraded to Kodi 14.2 I have been having troubles connecting to my sources on my Win7 server. Sometimes everything works just fine. Other times my 4 Android TV boxes will all produce the error 'Recorded TV folder not found'. At the same time all other media files in my library will report as no longer existing - probably due to the same issue.

When one Android box successfully connects to the media, they will all connect successfully for a few hours. I don't suspect network problems because the media library is still retrieved from the SQL server. Also, the redirected xml config files are properly read from the same source shares.

I never had problems with Gotham 13.2 - it was always rock solid.

The log isn't any help. The only related messages I can find are:

Code:
14:57:21 T:1698154608   ERROR: AddOnLog: PVR WMC Client: Recorded tv 'smb://userid:password@DARKHORSE/Recorded TV' does not exist
14:57:21 T:1698154608   DEBUG: POParser: loaded 42 strings from file /data/data/org.xbmc.kodi/cache/apk/assets/addons/pvr.wmc/resources/language/English/strings.po
14:57:21 T:1698154608   DEBUG: CAddonCallbacksAddon - static void ADDON::CAddonCallbacksAddon::QueueNotification(void*, ADDON::queue_msg_t, const char*) - PVR WMC Client - Error Message : 'Recorded TV folder not found'

Any idea how I can troubleshoot this? Why would 13.2 work flawlessly but 14.2 have regular problems (80% of the time). At this point I'm just about ready roll back to version 13.2 :-(

Thanks for any and all help

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intermittent "folder not found"0