SABnzbd Controller:
At the moment Im just getting the SABnzbd module sorted and functioning stable..

Once thats done I'll move onto creating modules for the Sites..
PM me with any sites that you believe are required..Especially if they dont require user-registration..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
it was down when i tried a test this am..
What version of N*wzbin do people use. I have had a request for v3 and if people people use it by default then I will add this instead.

When asked I wasn't originally interested but as it reports the filesize and the original does not it might be more prudent to add v3 instead.

Any comments?
I've been using V3 for quite a while now.

Don't know if this is of interest to anybody for ideas for future features, but I've been using grease monkey plug for firefox.

http://greasemonkey.mozdev.org/

with this you can use the SAbtab and SABNZBD+ Amazon

http://userscripts.org/scripts/search?q=sabnzbd

very nice features Smile
My v3 access is working with full directory/page navigation and search functions. So things are looking good at the moment..
Was using V2 but i can also move to V3 sounds good to me as well.
I dont think it makes a difference,maybe someone can confirm whether or not a member of v2 can use v3 or vice-versa without having to re-register.
you can use either without having to reregister.
Download the Initial release BETA v1.15 of Torrent-X. This also includes the support for v3 newzbin site.. Download link on my sig..
chunk_1970 Wrote:This script allows you to control SABnzbd from your XBOX.

It also has support for several nzb sites...

Script has been posted on xbmcscripts and also on my website http://hometown.aol.com/fylands/ were you can also see screenshots of the script running..

dude... NICE!! i've got it working but there are a few bugs:

- the script only connects with the second try to sabnzb, azureus won't work at all. for sabnzbd i have to click twice on the download-button to get a result. it keeps refering me to some sort of log file - where can i find this?

- browsing newzbin and the other sites work, adding something to the download queue not. again it tells me to look into some sort of log but i am unable to find it

keep up the good work Smile
daniel
sorry for doubleposting but there doesnt seem to be an edit function.

azureus works, had a typo Wink well the nzbd issue still remains Wink

thanks!
The sabnzbd module is only in testing at the moment and there is no code in there for adding nzbs to the queue from other nzb sites..

The logfile is the xbmc.log file in the main xbmc directory but you have to have loglevel 1 setup in the advancesettings.xml file in the Userdata folder to get proper logging...
chunk_1970 Wrote:The sabnzbd module is only in testing at the moment and there is no code in there for adding nzbs to the queue from other nzb sites..

The logfile is the xbmc.log file in the main xbmc directory but you have to have loglevel 1 setup in the advancesettings.xml file in the Userdata folder to get proper logging...

ah thanks, that clears it up Smile is the sabnzbd controllerscript you've done still working btw?
Most people have reported that the original Sab controller script keeps hanging so I wouldnt use it..
chunk_1970 Wrote:Most people have reported that the original Sab controller script keeps hanging so I wouldnt use it..
ok, that's the problem i have too... well, i'm looking forward to the next release of torrent-x

Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SABnzbd Controller:0