SABnzbd Controller:
Looks like this script is broke when i updated to the lastest SVN. It hangs at the start of the script and says it cant find the skin file. I can switch back to previous build and works fine.
New version just released. Bear in mind that I have done nothing to this except ensure that it loads up in the latest versions of XBMC. I have not really checked anything else as I dont have newsgroup access anymore so I cannot really check any of the main functionality of any of the sites have changed..

Good Luck..
Server: FreeNas 9 NAS: 6*3TB - Kodi Sql Database
Kodi Systems: Nvidia Shield Pro, G-Box Q (OpenElec), RikoMagic MK802 IV[
Skin: reFocus
Thanks for updating this script! I installed it like i have in the past and updated my SAB version to the latest and now when i start to have your script login it hangs after Login Finished showing on the screen and freezes. I am using today XBMC SVN ( I build my own daily ) Any ideas i have made sure that my settings all match like in the previous version of your script.

Thanks again!
Help!

I have installed the latest Sabnzb client and i have installed your version 1.5 xbmc script and I have the latest SVn as of today of XBMC and i have entered all the same info i have used in the past and after i run the script and pick a site to access it just says... Finished Login and hangs. Any ideas what could be happening? I really want this script to work.

Thanks
No sorry, All I did was update the original script so that the gui would work with latest versions. As I mentioned before I dont have newsgroup access anymore so unfortunately my interest in this is very low. It probably needs a good re-write to make it similar to the way my new torrent-X works.

I am hoping someone here with python skills and an interest in newsgroup downloads will take this project on but no one has responded. There is one guy who is looking to make newsgroup downloads built into XBMC but that may be some time..

Im sorry but the code is such a mess that it would take alot of time to go through and fix what may be wrong with it.
Well thank you so much for all your hard work. I do hope someone will pick this up and keep it going.
This script was the best thing in the entire world! It completely opens up a world of possibilities in media centers! I really hope someone picks this back up and gets it working! I have no time to or else I would! I get the "finishing login" error lockup as well Sad

I'M BEGGING YOU! Smile
I have started some prelim work on getting this up and running but I will only be able to do so much. Im using my Torrent-X script and just creating sabnzbd as a seperate module..At the moment I have got it displaying nzbs and username/password access seems to be working which is alot more than the current controller anyway..I dont really know how much I'll get done and when but dont expect too much..
This is great news! I wil not bother you about it! I hope you can get it working and if you need someone to test it let me know. I will try to send you a paypal donation as soon as i get some cash.

Thanks so much...
Can All you guys let me know what versions of Sabnzbd you are using..As from what Ive seen both versions do vary a bit regards the way the HTML is formatted..
I'm using 0.2.5
Ok just an update heres what I got so far:

- Displaying NZB's in queue along with the % complete.
- Icon colours for NZB state:
'Repair'
Health = 4 ## Green
elif Value == 'U' :
Tor[Nm]['Option'] = 'Unpack'
Health = 2 ## Blue
elif Value == 'D' :
Tor[Nm]['Option'] = 'Delete'
Health = 3 ## Yellow
else :
Tor[Nm]['Option'] = 'None'
Health = 1 ## Grey
Oops ..Ignore my previous post.
-------------------------------------
Ok just an update heres what I got so far:

- Displaying NZB's in queue along with the % complete.
- Icon colours for NZB state:
* Repair = Green
* Unpack = Blue
* Delete = Yellow
* None = Grey

- Options Moveup/MoveDown to move nzbs around.
- Global options PAUSE/RESUME enabled and informed on bottom status message.
- Options Delete and Change state:None,Repair,Unpack and Delete.

Thats how far I've got so far..
Sounds great! Hey is tvnzb down? Are you going to add any more nzb sites to pull from?

Thanks again

Flamez

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SABnzbd Controller:0