• 10(current)
Release Bravo Channel Video Addon
Apologies for the stupid question, but did the addon break a rule of kodi's repo, or does the original author not want to maintain it anymore?
Is the author going to continue to work on it?
Also curious why this one suddenly vanished....
Anyone have a backup of the latest bravo addon? Wife is all over me that her Bravo shows aren't on Kodi anymore

::EDIT:: Nevermind, got a hold of 3.0.7 and it won't launch. too bad
Sorry to resurrect an old, dead thread.  But Bravo TV can be critical for the "Wife Acceptance Factor" (WAF) for those of us using Kodi as a cord-cutting tool.

I saw the post (#134) where the original author announces the Bravo addon is broken and will no longer be maintained.  I was wondering why.

Was the author simply tired of the addon and moved onto things that interested him more?

Was Bravo constantly changing their website and it became too much of a hassle to keep up with them?

Was it something else?
Bravo now requires a valid cable subscriber ID. As most people did not have one, I removed the add-on.
I know you're no longer supporting this, but I just wanted to comment. 

I am using plugin.video.bravo 3.0.6 (since 3.0.7 is marked broken and doesn't work). I can play all the available episodes in 1080p. I definitely don't have a subscription either. 
I am in Canada and using a smart DNS to get it to work.
I am no longer supporting the add-on because the website currently requires a cable id to login.
I am well aware that a number if my add-ons still function but I have removed them from the official repo to avoid takedown notices. Wink
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bravo Channel Video Addon0