Release AMC Channel Video Addon
Showing no content, just getting the two dots.

Here is the tail end of a debug log.
http://sprunge.us/IOXW

If you need the entire log, I can send you that too.

I appreciate your work on these things. I know that the sites often change things arbitrarily making stuff like this break. I'm a long time programmer, just not very adept at Python. I wrote a bunch of Perl code years ago to scrape info from zap2it and make an on-screen guide for MythTV and they'd break it about every week or so. I eventually got tire of messing with it. That was quite a while ago.
Experience: It's what you get when you were expecting something else.
I'm going to let the website settle down for a few days before I fix this. I started fixing it when I saw the first set of changes and then there were more changes, so let's just let everything settle down first.
That's cool, I certainly understand. Thank you again.
Any news yet? Sorry to poke at you, but my wife.....
(2015-05-20, 13:15)afremont Wrote: Any news yet? Sorry to poke at you, but my wife.....
It will be a while yet, I'm currently travelling.
Thanks for making this add-on available.
I have marked this addon as broken in the kodi.org repo.
Don't know if this thread is still active (or a newer one has been opened)...but any updates on an AMC addon for Kodi? Or has AMC made it too difficult to make this happen?

Thanks and cheers....
Bump! Bump! Smile

(2017-04-28, 16:36)stephr1 Wrote: Don't know if this thread is still active (or a newer one has been opened)...but any updates on an AMC addon for Kodi? Or has AMC made it too difficult to make this happen?

Thanks and cheers....

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AMC Channel Video Addon0