Customized Main Menu
Hi

My old XBMC PC finally died with the hard drive. I rebuilt the HTPC and reinstalled everything as I did before but this time with Kodi 14.2 and Aeon NOX 5.6.0 however I have ran into an issue.

On my main AEON NOX screen I only want MOVIES, TV SHOWS and OTHER MOVIES displayed. I used to be able to accomplish this by going into Skin Settings -> Home Window -> Setup the Aeon Nox main menu

From there I would ensure MUSIC, WEATHER, CONCERTS, FAVOURITES were not enabled. But that does not seem to work in this case.

Can anyone outline how I can remove MUSIC, WEATHER, CONCERTS, FAVOURITES, PLAYLISTS and other menu options?
(2015-04-18, 21:47)TheSensFan Wrote: Hi

My old XBMC PC finally died with the hard drive. I rebuilt the HTPC and reinstalled everything as I did before but this time with Kodi 14.2 and Aeon NOX 5.6.0 however I have ran into an issue.

On my main AEON NOX screen I only want MOVIES, TV SHOWS and OTHER MOVIES displayed. I used to be able to accomplish this by going into Skin Settings -> Home Window -> Setup the Aeon Nox main menu

From there I would ensure MUSIC, WEATHER, CONCERTS, FAVOURITES were not enabled. But that does not seem to work in this case.

Can anyone outline how I can remove MUSIC, WEATHER, CONCERTS, FAVOURITES, PLAYLISTS and other menu options?

Go into skin settings, you can disable items from main menu
12th screenshot in: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=183504

There is also a video tutorial on creating custom menus/submenus. on that page

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Customized Main Menu0