Android best player

Hello all,

I'm new here and I 'm looking for a proper player.
Now I have come to different but I know so do not make a right choice.

I have an M8 and the Ripple TV player as choice.
Which of these two is an appropriate choice ??

Sorry for my english which is not really good Blush

Greet,

Peter
Hi,
Both have Amlogic S802 SoC's in them. The Ripple TV is just in a fancier case. If you're going down the Android route I definitely recommend a device with an Amlogic SoC. Far better support from the Open Source Community.

The question you need to ask is are you going to use the 4K2K UHD video features the Amlogic S802 provides ?
I ask because the Amlogic S805 that comes in the MXQ - Amlogic S805 box will decode the new H265 codec and will be more useful going into the future with Kodi 15.x aka Isengard.

http://www.amlogic.com/product03.htm

(2015-04-19, 11:02)wrxtasy Wrote: Hi,
Both have Amlogic S802 SoC's in them. The Ripple TV is just in a fancier case. If you're going down the Android route I definitely recommend a device with an Amlogic SoC. Far better support from the Open Source Community.

The question you need to ask is are you going to use the 4K2K UHD video features the Amlogic S802 provides ?
I ask because the Amlogic S805 that comes in the MXQ - Amlogic S805 box will decode the new H265 codec and will be more useful going into the future with Kodi 15.x aka Isengard.

http://www.amlogic.com/product03.htm

hi,

Ok
so now understand that all have two boxes AMLogic S802 SoCs .
This is so good .
Oh I go for Android.
I can buy two boxes M8 respects to the rippl € 20 more expensive.
Therefore, the question of mine, the Rippl is better if the M8 .
Also seen what you describe about
4K2K UHD TV I did not.
Thanks for the quick response.
Hello,

I'm almost out which player I want.
I am still in doubt , or become the AMLogic M8 or Rippl TV .
So if there is anyone who can tell me which player I can be the best buy than I am and happy person.
Thanks for the comment 's

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
best player0