storing my favourite repo zip files online
Is there anyw way of using file manager and adding a sourse that is to my own online folder?

The reason I ask is because then I could have all my favourite repo zip files in there and every time I setup kodi i can just add my sourse and install all my repos really quickly.

I tried adding a source to a dropbox folder but it didnt work.
Why not do it on your own LAN in say a SMB or NFS share? Say, on the same server where your media is stored.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Im usually on my android phone when I find a repo zip download so maybe I can find a way of making myphones "downloads" folder into an NFS share or smb share.

Edit: I tried smb but turns out I need a rooted phone to make a folder into an smb share. Sharing an android folder using NFS looks a no go as well.

Looks like I'll just need to download repository zips using my phones browser then open up a file manager, then transfer the file to a samba share on my kodi box, then use Kodi to add it as a zip file. Then browse to the repo to actually add the add on.

Any better ways? Big Grin
Yes, put the files on a computer on your LAN, eg your file server.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
storing my favourite repo zip files online0