new error message
I have been a proud user for years. In last week or so I keep getting a message in bottom rt corner "search error, no results". This message is constant on screen even when viewing a movie or show. I have a mac mini I run kodi with. The message is also popping up on my other products with kodi.
Uninstall piracy addons and/or search the forums.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
its the twitter addon (which is not piracy afaik) - you need to disable it ...
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
(2015-04-21, 11:05)Memphiz Wrote: its the twitter addon (which is not piracy afaik) - you need to disable it ...

It's installed and crippled by tvaddons
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
I don't see twitter on my add on list. I used the configure wizard to install. It installed everything. Is it possibly something other than twitter?
(2015-04-22, 16:10)wess Wrote: I don't see twitter on my add on list. I used the configure wizard to install. It installed everything. Is it possibly something other than twitter?

Stop using useless wizards
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
If I start take kodi off my mac and reinstall what is best way to find the add-ons I use and need. Wizard is the only way I know. Help please
We will not help you install piracy add-ons. It is against our forum rules (wiki). Ask again and you will be banned.
I apologize. Didn't know. No worries.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
new error message0