New Customization Background Images
(2015-04-23, 16:18)boycey Wrote: hello Tgx

First i would just like to congratulate you on your work its much appreciated

Yesterday i installed your skin and customised sub menus,backgrounds etc ( looked great )

Today my skin has auto updated and i have lost all my settings .I have tried to customise again, but when i try to edit Sub Menus it wont let me . When i try to add a submenu it has the word "noop" and 3 of the menu options at bottom of list are greyed out .

Also is there anyway i can stop the auto updating or is there an option to roll back to earlier version

Any advice please

Please wait for the official update which is solving the issue un submenus. It's going to be very soon.

Sorry

Tgx
(2015-04-23, 17:30)Tgxcorporation Wrote:

First i would just like to congratulate you on your work its much appreciated

Yesterday i installed your skin and customised sub menus,backgrounds etc ( looked great )

Today my skin has auto updated and i have lost all my settings .I have tried to customise again, but when i try to edit Sub Menus it wont let me . When i try to add a submenu it has the word "noop" and 3 of the menu options at bottom of list are greyed out .

Also is there anyway i can stop the auto updating or is there an option to roll back to earlier version

Any advice please

Please wait for the official update which is solving the issue un submenus. It's going to be very soon.

Sorry

Tgx
Hi Tgx
I am waiting for the official release . The box updated itself with this skin ( i have not downloaded anything from Github etc )
(2015-04-23, 20:08)boycey Wrote: Hi Tgx
I am waiting for the official release . The box updated itself with this skin ( i have not downloaded anything from Github etc )

I think it's a matter of hours.

Tgx
Thank you for the information Tgx
much appreciated

If you want to disable the autoupdate feature you have to go into Settings-> Add-ons -> Left menu: set Auto updates to "notify" or "never". This way you have to install the updates manually going into "Available Updates" folder and select the update you want to install. See the addon manager page on Kodi wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on_manager

Tgx
Much appreciated Tgx

But i have found another way to stop auto updates on your skin .

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
New Customization Background Images2