Stream Bandwidth Indicator
Would be nice to see something to show the bandwidth of the stream once you connect. So maybe after the Video information in the OSD have a little circle (red for very poor upstream, yellow for OK, green for high upstream).

I would even be happy if it just displayed the amount in MB/s it would uploading at.

Thanks!
You should be able to see the bitrate in the codec info (the "o" key on the keyboard)
"PPC is too slow, your CPU has no balls to handle HD content." ~ Davilla
"Maybe it's a toaster. Who knows, but it has nothing to do with us." ~ Ned Scott
Isn't bitrate the quality of the stream/video? I want to know if im streaming a video at 50kbps or 1Mbps so I know which source of the same video/stream would stream the best or uninterrupted.
(2015-04-21, 00:57)addictedtokaos Wrote: Would be nice to see something to show the bandwidth of the stream once you connect. So maybe after the Video information in the OSD have a little circle (red for very poor upstream, yellow for OK, green for high upstream).

I would even be happy if it just displayed the amount in MB/s it would uploading at.

Thanks!

+1 Would be nice!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stream Bandwidth Indicator0