nVidia Console release date?
Nvidia Console is supposed to get released in May but I have not seen any indication of that anywhere on their website or otherwise. Anybody heard anything when it will be available for pre-ordering?
No, there's been no news of when it's getting released.

Amazon did have it listed sometime back, but took it down after a few days, it's the same thing that happened with the Razer Forge TV which is supposed to released in May also.

If I had to take a guess, the Shield will probably not be released until at least mid-May with pre-orders not starting until at least the first of May, if they do pre-ordering.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
From what I hear there's some technical issues for them to sort out which maybe delaying things.
I'd also say that they're still waiting to get all the promised Grid games up and running as well as the downloadable games, many of which are still showing as "Coming Soon".

They may also wait until they get Android 5.1 pushed out to the Shield tablet and portables.
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nVidia Console release date?0