Openelec/Kodi random restart to Kodi home page
UPDATE:
Going on 18 hours up time with new build no crashes?? Was there something different in this latest build you linked?
I didn't include the WIP UPnP patches for the debug build, other than that everything is more-or-less the same.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
OK, so I put a movie on again today and got a crash with the new debug enabled build.

http://xbmclogs.com/pxjeb6khh
That's not the debug-enabled build (#0423b), that's the older WIP UPnP build #0422x.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
I tried updating a couple times but i get an error updating when checking size?
Your FAT partition is too small for the debug-enabled build, which is unfortunate.

It's up to you if you want to resize the partitions so that your primary partition is at least 512MB in size - you'll need to hook your disk up to a Linux machine and use gparted, or similar.
hmm.. i have 8gb allocated for Kodi when i used the EZ script though?
No idea what the EZ script is.

Also apologies, I've spent too long working with the Raspberry Pi which has a FAT partition... with x86 both your partitions (/flash and /storage) will be ext4.

You've probably got 8GB allocated to the second partition (/storage), but it's the first partition (/flash) that needs to be 512MB in size, and it's usually less than 180MB so needs to be resized larger.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Openelec/Kodi random restart to Kodi home page0