Please Help Me Out not Sure what happened
Hey Fellow Kodi Lovers Please Help me in my problem with my Apple Tv 2 Gen 2

Here are the Specs

Apple 2 Running 5.3 Software (6105)

Nito Tv Ver.0.8.7

Kodi Ver 14.0

just got my apple 2 tv from a friend as a gift. I been asking for her to give it to me for a year now. Now I got it and its not working. She would kill me if I tell her I need it fixed. The system was working fine last night and now today will not open Kodi. Kodi Will start to open and then the apple tv will blink and make the loading circle and head back to the main menu ,system will not save my apple id info it saves her info still even after i clear it. When i input my hulu and Netflix accounts it take them but will not save them. Then when i go to watch a movie of the account it tells me unavailable.

Tried to Reboot and restart no Luck. Can some one help i cone wan tot pay to have some one fix it its something simple.

Youtube and Apple Tv stuff works so it is connecting to the internet.

I I restore wont it delete the programs including jailbreak and Atv Flash Black

I can take pic and screen shots if you can walk to fix it. Even vid if i need to But it was working 100 yesterday PLease Save me
Sounds like the SSD is full on the apple or close to full….

ssh into the apple tv and run;

sudo apt-get clean
sudo apt-get autoclean
sudo apt-get autoremove

After that i would recommend clearing the cache, packages and thumbnails. If you find it still won't launch into Kodi your database files might be corrupt, if so navigate to the kodi folder then user data then database and delete all the files ending in .db

Hope this helps and if it does please give me a +1 Wink

**edited.. oops you are correct there is no .kodi its just kodi… so used to using linux.**
there is no .kodi folder on atv2. Read this and ignore the wrong info from Gombeek please.

http://kodi.wiki/view/IOS_FAQ#Not_enough_space.2Fmemory

http://kodi.wiki/view/IOS_FAQ#Other_cras...ns.2Ffixes
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)
just curious… would it not have been easier to just say it was not .kodi and just kodi instead of basically calling me an idiot? clearly it was just a mistake and i know what I'm doing
(2015-04-23, 17:03)Gombeek Wrote: just curious… would it not have been easier to just say it was not .kodi and just kodi instead of basically calling me an idiot? clearly it was just a mistake and i know what I'm doing

Geez. Kodi is what it is. You can't expect developers to provide "cushioned" responses.
.kodi folders reside under $HOME/.kodi ... the Kodi folder on atv2 and ios is something completly different - it resides in /var/mobile/Library/Preferences (which is not $HOME !)

Its not just Kodi vs. .kodi.

The problem with wrong answers (even if they of course are ment to help other people) is that they spread due to google indexing and might increase support burdon.

It was not my intention to call you an idiot (nor did i). I just made it clear that the answer is wrong so that users which get linked to it from google instantly can read my reply with the correct answer.
AppleTV4/iPhone/iPod/iPad: HowTo find debug logs and everything else which the devs like so much: click here
HowTo setup NFS for Kodi: NFS (wiki)
HowTo configure avahi (zeroconf): Avahi_Zeroconf (wiki)
READ THE IOS FAQ!: iOS FAQ (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Please Help Me Out not Sure what happened0