v15 Channel Groups with 0.27 backend
I'm running Kodi 15 on an RPi2 using the Milhouse builds from http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=224025

The pvr.mythtv plugin is version 2.0.10. I understand that MythTV 0.27 does not have the required web API to return the list of channel groups, so I'm only getting a list of every channel. I have favorites defined in MythTV and I have replicated this in Kodi by allowing it to sync the channels, turning off the sync and then manually adding/removing channels from the group. This works ok, but periodically Kodi will crash (it appears updating the EPG) and then all of the channels in my default channel group move from included to not included. Sometimes when I've accidently included a channel I don't want in the group and try to move it to not included, Kodi locks up with 100% cpu on one of the 4 cores and I have to reboot.

Other than updating to the still in progress MythTV 0.28 (not really an easy option since there is no pre-built package for Fedora), is there anything that could be done differently or better to replicate my channel favorites from MythTV? Has anyone else experienced random crashes with Kodi 15 and pvr.mythtv 2.0.10 that results in no included channels in a manually created group?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel Groups with 0.27 backend0