Win Audio heard on different PC
Question 
I'm not sure where to even start with this one. I'm watching MotorsTV via Playlist loader on my HTPC in the living room, yet if I turn the volume all the way up, I can hear the same audio on the center speaker of a different PC in my back office. Both PC's are on the same wired network, but only the HTPC runs Kodi. Last night I reset all the audio settings in Kodi to their defaults as there was an issue using WMC, but that's the only thing I've done with audio. I can't say I had this issue before I did the reset, and really I don't see how this could happen in the first place. Anyone have any ideas on what's going on?
I'd suspect some type of interference/crosstalk of the audio equipment, not the computer equipment.
(2015-04-23, 00:41)whitebelly Wrote: I'd suspect some type of interference/crosstalk of the audio equipment, not the computer equipment.

I am a complete idiot. I didn't realize the microphone of my IP cam was turned on in the living room. And since I had IE running and the camera webpage on in the background, I was truly hearing the audio it was picking up.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Audio heard on different PC0