Delete a recording with a WMC remote?
Question 
I believe that I SHOULD be able to delete recordings via the remote, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how. I read somewhere that I should hold down the "ok" button, but that just brings up the "start over/resume from..." window.

Back in the XBox days, the XBox remote had a "context" button that brought up the right-click menu, but that's been a long time. What am I doing wrong?
I use clear button. But map any button you like in keymap.xml if its not allready done.
For context i use dvdmenu button. Dont know how its mapped out of the box now in Kodi , but before it was guide button.
It is still the 'guide' button.
I'm working with the default keymap here. The guide button brought up WMC, and the clear button works like the back button. Is there no default keymap for the context menu?
The "guide" button should be mapped to the context menu by default. I'm guessing Windows is trapping some keys for you or something. Enable debugging in Kodi and check the log for what it thinks happens when you press Guide, that should tell you what key is used. Then you can check your keymap (remote.xml) to see what that button is supposed to do.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Delete a recording with a WMC remote?0