missing dll
I have loaded Kodi 14.2 on a Beelink mini-PC running Windows 8.1. The software install fine, the program starts ok, I configure what I need w/o issue. The problem begins, when I exit Kodi. So, I exit Kodi, but when I restart Kodi the next time, it keeps saying there are dll's missing. The first one is python 2.7, then libcdio-13.dll.

I reinstalled Kodi again, after installation it finishes fine, but again after I exit and restart Kodi, dll's are missing again.
Could have some add-on that is writing over code? I'd suggest a dead stock install as admin and see if you can launch and exit gracefully. Give SPMC a try, it is a special build for android boxes and might offer you a solution.
patk it has windows 8.1 not android.
i'm interested at tha mini pc as third mediacenter in my house......hope you can poste your experience.
Peppe
eeps... just saw "Beelink mini-PC" and thought it was an android device, my bad. Looks like there's a wiki for your error http://www.wikifixes.com/errors/dll/libc...aQodgJsAmA and it points at win8 Goggling it and a number of download sites for that DLL pop up. The Python error is probably related.

Check the common causes and you'll see it might make sense to rename/clean out your roaming folder, an go fresh... I hate to point at windows, but it wouldn't be the first time this O/S is the culprit.
unfortunately only resolved by wiping Kodi from my computer and then doing fresh install.
hi can any one help im new to kodi. i tried installing but all i get right at the end of installing is

Extract: vcredist_x86.exe
Execute: "C:\Users\Paul\AppData\Local\Temp\vc2008\vcredist_x86.exe" /q

keeps crashing right at the end of installing saying that can you help please. thanks
p.smith
@smithy1987pp

Try not to steal threads, not only are you not likely to get answered because it's off topic, but you certainly limit the amount of users that can help you. Check the wiki for supported equipment http://kodi.wiki/view/Supported_hardware

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
missing dll0