Kodi should alllow more time or to disable Audo-hide when changing view mode
When click on the left tab to go into view mode setting, the menu auto-hide is too quick. With pc mouse, it's a little struggle already but with touch screen, it's a hell of a struggle since user always need to keep their finger touching the screen in order to keep its menu open & then when sliding the finger upward to change the view to such as List, Thumnail & etc... most of the time the finger would touch & open the lower options first instead. I always feel like I am having a short fight with it every time I try to change the view mode Rofl
Could you guys pleeze make the change view's menu or all pop out menus could just stay put/open same as the Navi addon or at least give it more time to stay open.
I really appreciated all your great works especially with newest Kodi, it open up like a flash & everything else are so much smoother. Thanks -)
I consider it a bug, at least from an unexpected behavior standpoint. The way the lefthand sidebar menu works with touch is pretty bad.

Until someone can come up with a better solution, I would recommend just using the Re-Touched skin.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi should alllow more time or to disable Audo-hide when changing view mode0