Random Missing Fan Art
I am using kodi 14.2. I have noticed that my fan art for the shows and movies I watch are not all showing up. Some of them are showing like they are stored already but others aren't. The ones that are showing are very random. I have tried removing the shows putting them back. I have attempted to search youtube for a fix but nothing seems to work. Does any one have any idea on how to get all the fan art for all the shows/movies I have to show up?

Thanks.
If the artwork is in the same folder as the movie, and has the name-poster.jpg or name-fanart.jpg, it should show up Using the add-on artwork downloader will help in this area for videos that are missing artwork. If you already have the artwork with each of the videos, a refresh should bring it all back (just change the source scraper to local .nfo and it will populate) It is possible that you don't have some of these videos in the library yet, then a full scrape/refresh would be needed.
You can also have a look at texture cache maintenance utility as it can clean your database/thumbnail cache and recreate the missing or wrong artwork association.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=158373

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Random Missing Fan Art0