half my correctly labeled movies are mismatched, wtf?
All of my movies (about 90) are in a directory on my NAS. They are all named correctly according to conventions, delimited by periods or "_"s. When I installed Plex, I pointed it at the same directory and plex matched up all my movies right away. However, with XBMC, half my movies are unmatched, or are matched but are missing movie posters. If i highlight the movie, however, the correct description shows up. I used the default scraper, is that not good enough?
How about the exact name and path of one movie that doesn't scrape properly. And what it scrapes as.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-04-26, 00:45)nickr Wrote: How about the exact name and path of one movie that doesn't scrape properly. And what it scrapes as.

okay I solved part of the mystery: The mismatched movies were actually trailers of movies I had in my directory. Plex has a feature where you can load extra content as long as you place them in separate folders for each Movie. So I got a lot of 'hits' for 'trailer park boys'.

However, I still dont know why some movie posters did not download. I got a full description of each of my movies, along with the correct background art and metadata, but half of the movies are missing the poster artwork as you can see below:

http://i.imgur.com/UXUM8Iv.jpg

any idea why this is happening, or to fix it? do i have to go and fix it manually? (also ignore the death scene posters, that is clearly a mismatched trailer).
How about the exact name and path of one movie that doesn't scrape properly. And what it scrapes as.

And a debug log (wiki) of scraping.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
half my correctly labeled movies are mismatched, wtf?0