Importing when importing video files
Hi,

I am quite new with KODI, and have successfully imported my music library and most of my videofiles. However, I have two large issues still:

1. My TV shows ripped from BluRay discs do not show up
2. Movies stored on a second NAS show up in the Video - Files section only, not in the Video - Movies

As for the first issue: My TV shows are ripped directly in their original file format, not as an Image. I received some friendly help in how to change the advancedsettings.xml file to import my tv shows correctly, and it worked perfectly for the ripped DVDs, but not for my BluRays. Can anyone tell me what I can do to correct this issue?

As for the second, I am fairly certain KODI can import movies from two different NASes, and I must have forgotten to properly point KODI in the right direction, but I am not able to find my mistake. Any hint will be most greatfully received!

Christopher
First issue: please give an example of the full name and path of an episode that doesn't scrape.

Second issue, did you remember to set a source type and scraper?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
(2015-04-26, 00:41)nickr Wrote: First issue: please give an example of the full name and path of an episode that doesn't scrape.

This is the file structure for my DVDs: NASName>Video>TVShows>NameOfShow>Season X>S01E01E02E03E04>VIDEO_TS.ifo

My advancedsettings.xml file to accomplish this is:

Quote:<advancedsettings>
<tvshowmatching action="append">
<regexp>[Ss]([0-9]+)[ ._-]*[Ee]([0-9]+)([^\\/]*)(?:(?:[\\/]video_ts)?[\\/]video_ts\.ifo)$</regexp>
</tvshowmatching>
</advancedsettings>

kindly provided by Xelor.

This if for BluRays: NASName>Video>TV Shows>NameFfShow>Season X>S01E01E02E03E04>BDMV>index.bdmv For the show Big Bang Theory I have ripped 7 season, season 1-2 & 4-7 are ripped from DVDs, season 3 from BluRay. Season 3 does not show up, although the file structure down to disc level is identical, only the structure/content of the individual discs folder within a season is different.
The same issue applies to a number of other TV Shows to, and is making KODI quite difficult to use. I am sure there is a solution, maybe advancedsettings can differentiate between DVD rips and BR rips somehow? :huh:

(2015-04-26, 00:41)nickr Wrote: Second issue, did you remember to set a source type and scraper?

Thanks, that solved it! :)
Glad I solved one problem lol.

The other one, I have no clue. In fact that's why I rip to mkv individual files.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Importing when importing video files0