Mythtv live tv showing as recordings in Kodi?
I wanted to give mythtv another go, previously it didn't like my dvb t usb stick and now I've upgraded/replaced it to a quad dvbs2, so I'd thought I'd give it another shot... I have númerouse issues that I'm sure I'll iron out, I've certainly progressed further than I did with my old DVB t stick.

At the moment I'm only using two inputs/adapters of my card. Seems to work ok although a little slowly when I (I think) it's swapping adapters. My number one issue at the moment is that every time I watch live TV it records the programme, which then shows in the Kodi recordings library. Previously I have used TVHeadend and the buffer never showed in the libraray. Is this normal behaviour for Mythtv to show the live TV buffer in the library or do I have some setting wrong?

Any suggestions/ help gratefully recieved!

Ash
Yes this is correct mythtv behaviour. All live tv is a recording. However it is deleted after a day or so. Also it is in a different recording group, so you won't see them unless you navigate into the livetv folder.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Thanks Nickr, good to know..

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Mythtv live tv showing as recordings in Kodi?0