EPG in Gotham 13.2
Really enjoy using serverwmc/pvr.wmc for Live TV. I appreciate everyone's efforts from code writing to tutorials and help in the many forums. Thank You.

Using build 1167 for some time now with Win7 and HD Homerun Prime without issue. Once I had to go through and rerun setup in WMC due to channel lineup changes from provider.

Currently serverwmc seems to be providing 620 channels to both clients. Client 1 is running Gotham 13.2 on Win7. Client 2 is running Kodi 14.2 on OPENELEC v5.0.8. Client 2 is running fine after rerunning setup in WMC but Client 1 is only showing nine channels on EPG. I really like the current configuration and not terribly jazzed about changing it if possible. Is there any hope to keep 13.2 for Live TV?
Try resetting the epg database on client 1. If that doesn't work, restart swmc then start client 1. After client 1's kodi stops downloading the epg data, post the swmc log (on pastebin).

In general though, it makes it difficult for us to provide support if you if you don't upgrade to the latest version of swmc.
Windows Media Center PVR addon (pvr.wmc) and server backend (ServerWMC)
http://bit.ly/serverwmc

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
EPG in Gotham 13.20