IPTV Simple Client Uninstalled
Hi all, I have ATV2 running XBMC Helix 14.2. I accidentally uninstalled IPTV (yes, I am dumb) and I cannot figure out how to get it back. I used Fresh Start to wipe my Kodi twice and both times it's still not there. I am happy to pay someone to help me through this to get it back, I am so frustrated. I am a TOTAL idiot regarding stuff like this, so even getting my ATV2 running Kodi was huge for me. Thanks in advance
Reinstalling Kodi should bring back the addon. Are you sure it's not there (maybe it's disabled)?
Yeah that's what's so frustrating. I could take a pic if that would help? Using the Fresh Start addon totally resets Kodi, right? So I thought it'd bring back everything, and literally everything EXCEPT that is back. So frustrating. I might just accept my fate Sad

Thanks for the reply!
That addon doesn't reinstall Kodi, it just removes your settings/addons etc.
Oh, I did not know that. So is the only way to fully reinstall it to factory restore my Apple TV and start from the top? Thank you for the info
I'm honestly not sure how it works for the ATV, search the forums or the wiki and you'll probably find out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client Uninstalled0