Left menu in Live TV is hard to manouver with mouse
When in Live TV with the preview window playing, the menu to the left has the categories "Options", "View Options" and "Playing" highlighted in blue and separated from the actual options screens, listed in white. In order to select any option or button on that menu, I must slide my mouse over those topic titles fast enough, and without going too far, to avoid the window sliding closed again . This makes it very difficult, often requiring several tries before I successfully get the cursor over the desired option. Please make the "Options", "View Options" and "Playing" titles part of the same screen as the options themselves, eliminating the menu from disappearing when the cursor is over them. Thanks!
It might be better to just use a more mouse-friendly skin, such as ReTouched, which does now have PVR/Live TV support.
Thanks, I tried ReTouched but can't find my way around it to even find Live TV. Bigger learning curve than I'm willing to devote to it. This should be a simple fix for default Confluence skin, and is really my only complaint with it. Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Left menu in Live TV is hard to manouver with mouse0