v14 [SOLVED] Update not checking series on new disk
I'm running OSMC with Kodi 14.1 on a R-Pi v2. Recently I've added a new NFS share - disk 5. (Which is in the sources.xml) If I browse to videos I can see the tv series on this disk.

When I do a update library the tv series on disk 5 are not added. In the debug logs I can see disk 1, 2 and 3 being scanned, but not disk 5.

Any ideas how to fix this?

Debug Logs:
http://xbmclogs.com/p7hnyymul
Please ensure content was assigned to the recently added media source.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
The content is assigned to the share. I've got disk1, 2 and 4 present and added disk 5 under the same source:

Code:
<source>
            <name>TV Server</name>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.1.202/home/disk1/TV/</path>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.1.202/home/disk2/TV/</path>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.1.202/home/disk4/TV/</path>
            <path pathversion="1">nfs://192.168.1.202/home/disk5/TV/</path>
            <allowsharing>true</allowsharing>
</source>
AFAIK there was a multipath bug in 14.1. Please upgrade to 14.2 and report back.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
Thanks - that was the issue. Upgraded to 14.2 and its working fine now
Great Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[SOLVED] Update not checking series on new disk0