• 18(current)
Mod CarPC-touch
does your texture file look like this ,do you no what line

No you need to extract the texture file. Using the xbt tool easilly found online. Extract the texture.xbt and inside there is a file called kodilogo.png. I changed it. Image

In the includes.xml file you will find line 42 is the address. You might be able to change it to a folder outside the xbt file. Like "/media/images/image.png" but I have been deleting images that aren't needed in the xbt to drop the file size down.
this a bummer i have a 32bit machine it dont extract
You can place your logo on media folder and modify that line like that:
<texture>special://skin/media/logo.png</texture>

This example can use for all textures/img , without extract or modify xbt file.
How were you able to do this without extracting the texture.xbt? I thought you already had. The Kodi texture tool is 32 bit.
(2016-01-24, 05:05)1milenia Wrote: i have started to design a new screen is there any steps i need to use my design,or a tutorial

Potresti postare il file da modificare ?
E in quale cartella si trova?
per la pelle ? c'è molto da modificare. immagini texture situati in media / textures.xbt . ci sono un bel po 'di file all'interno della cartella 16x9 è possibile modificare per numerose ragioni, come home.xml e includes.xml .
i designed it from scratch ill try again
I just moved a lot of the buttons. Since the bottom bar is taller and the buttons aren't centered with the screen. I've been moving them down and redesigning all. I'll send a screenshot when I get home. Looks much better since there is no reason anymore for it to be off center.
got it workig some new designs coming

I centered the buttons with the middle of the screen and shortened the bottom bar to make it the same size as the top bar. Also changed the buttons and sizes.

You can see here they weren't center from the home button.

I was hoping for a red carbon kevlar background but cannot find anything high enough resolution. So I'll just take a very high dpi image when I get my kevlar for the plastic dash panels.
nice
Puoi postare versione con volume + volume -
Quale app usi per radio FM?
si è distaccato. e io uso SDR Touch per vero FM .
Puoi postare link app FM?
Io uso FM del Samsung
  • 18(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CarPC-touch2