• 4(current)
Mod CarPC-touch
I don't know why but i can't add any button on slideshow / kodi pc. I can add but is not function. Working on android version, maybe ios.
(2015-09-22, 16:52)idorel77 Wrote: I don't know why but i can't add any button on slideshow / kodi pc. I can add but is not function. Working on android version, maybe ios.

I kind of expected that. IMHO that likely requires patching the slideshow source code (option 2: quit instead of pause). That, as far as I'm concerned, is a little more annoying but not an impossible mission.
(2015-09-23, 10:10)vinzc Wrote:
(2015-09-22, 16:52)idorel77 Wrote: I don't know why but i can't add any button on slideshow / kodi pc. I can add but is not function. Working on android version, maybe ios.

I kind of expected that. IMHO that likely requires patching the slideshow source code (option 2: quit instead of pause). That, as far as I'm concerned, is a little more annoying but not an impossible mission.

Long touch is back.
Hey,

I'm bulling a carputer with a raspi 2 with no touch control only iR remote (via gpio) and WiFi remote.

From what i can see this skin is perfect but it really needs touch or a muse.

can this work with a normal remote.
Hi , i think can work but i don't know if will work 100%. This should work as a keyboard.

You can use encoders also for base command.

You can look here: http://engineeringdiy.freeforums.org/
(2015-09-23, 12:27)Robotica Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 10:10)vinzc Wrote:

Long touch is back.

I'm using kodi + re-touched on xbian (helix 4.2) and I still have no long touch event to stop the slideshow (only pause/resume is working by single click): do I miss something? can you point out what I have to change to get that working?
Proper touch support for Linux, including long touch, has only recently been added to nightly builds (wiki): https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/8129

In theory, it should still register as a long mouse click for current versions, which should do the same thing. It might depend on th driver for your specific touch hardware.
(2015-09-15, 21:15)primitivereason Wrote: Hi everyone! I have made some more changes to this skin. Here are the changes so far:

- PVR (IPTV) access
- Radio streaming access
- PVR settings access
- Kodi standard logo
- Left exit button for Android systems without a physical button
- Removed some Skin Settings, namely the extra Raspberry Pi options (Navigation and Radio FM buttons removed)

To do:
- Advanced Launcher button for Apps
- Movies library button
- Series library button

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwpciygwjgub1s...n.zip?dl=0

@idorel77

Thanks! I shared it with a portuguese Facebook group for testing and for them to tell me what it is missing. I think this skin has the potential to become the main smartphone Kodi skin.

Here's how it looks now. What else could we fit in here? Smile

watch gallery

How do I get Radio configured or map the Radio button to another app or add-on? Thanks, Skin is great!
(2015-10-06, 08:07)jarod71 Wrote:
(2015-09-15, 21:15)primitivereason Wrote: Hi everyone! I have made some more changes to this skin. Here are the changes so far:

- PVR (IPTV) access
- Radio streaming access
- PVR settings access
- Kodi standard logo
- Left exit button for Android systems without a physical button
- Removed some Skin Settings, namely the extra Raspberry Pi options (Navigation and Radio FM buttons removed)

To do:
- Advanced Launcher button for Apps
- Movies library button
- Series library button

https://www.dropbox.com/s/jwpciygwjgub1s...n.zip?dl=0

@idorel77

Thanks! I shared it with a portuguese Facebook group for testing and for them to tell me what it is missing. I think this skin has the potential to become the main smartphone Kodi skin.

Here's how it looks now. What else could we fit in here? Smile

watch gallery

How do I get Radio configured or map the Radio button to another app or add-on? Thanks, Skin is great!
I also was hoping that this could be doable on any Android tablet in a future updated version to be used as a loader too and still retain the use of the built-in core players, ie: music, video. Then I won't have a need to use "Digital Car" any more, because Kodi offers so much more now for excellent user experience when using this skin.
Working on a texture pack for this skin for Volkswagen cars.
If anyone is intrested i can upload it:

Nice. I haven't done much skinning with it. and I've already forgot how to skin it. I've been using this in my car for a lil while but can't get some things to work right on my TabS. Like when I shut the car off, Kodi keeps playing despite my auto Sleep on power loss. And sometimes when it comes to, its screwed up where it will play the music or video too fast or too slow.

I might be interested in trying more skinning. I love yours.

Just need to figure out how to set things up with Android. Power Off Options. Remove that volume control since I'm connected to an AppRemote Sony Deck via Bluetooth. Android Tablet turns on when power is given via USB Charger. Navigation using a Navigation App. Hell if I could figure out the FM Radio Coding in Sony's App Remote, to link it to Kodi, that would be slick.

(2015-11-10, 12:07)Gballs Wrote: Working on a texture pack for this skin for Volkswagen cars.
If anyone is intrested i can upload it:

- how can I find out which version is running in kodi
- how can this be updated

Currently it crashes Kodi 15.2 on iOS 9 once selected in the skin selection.

@ned would be nice to have instructions, how to install this skin in the initial post.
Download zip, open Kodi, go to settings, add ons, install by zip, select downloaded zip, Kodi will ask if you would like to select and keep skin, done.
@DarkerStars: thx but I think there's a few steps missing here. How to download the zip file on iOS? Download on desktop? If so, how to transfer the zip file to iOS? To which location on iOS should the zip be moved? How can the skin be updated once installed? If there are no automatic updates, how can the user know that a newer version was created?
You have apple device, you should know how to operate it. Esp if your using Kodi.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
CarPC-touch2