DASH Support
It seems bromix is completely uninterested in participating.

It's been over two weeks since my attempt to produce productive discussion on this topic and it was short lived, is anyone interested in (and capable of) working towards a prototype? I do not have the skill set to do this kind of work, and I don't have the funding to hire it out to someone who does.
(2015-05-17, 15:50)cambax Wrote: It seems bromix is completely uninterested in participating.

It's been over two weeks since my attempt to produce productive discussion on this topic and it was short lived, is anyone interested in (and capable of) working towards a prototype? I do not have the skill set to do this kind of work, and I don't have the funding to hire it out to someone who does.

Please stop twisting my words. The work has to be done elsewhere and (again) has nothing to do with the addon.
(2015-05-17, 15:57)bromix Wrote: Please stop twisting my words. The work has to be done elsewhere and (again) has nothing to do with the addon.

No one is twisting your words. I repeatedly explained how you could contribute. You responded by saying work isn't your job without pointing out whose job it actually is, and by saying I'm not contributing enough work and results. That's the very definition of being uninterested in participating in a constructive discussion about how to solve a problem.

This thread outlines some good ideas about how to approach the issue at hand, and no one else has acted the way you have.
As I said, I will have a look at it after my multi source demuxer got accepted.
@cambax

You are pissing off the only people who are interested in working on it. You don't know what you are talking about and you are venting your frustration at the wrong people. It doesn't matter how badly you want something if your own efforts are hurting that cause. People are working on this, but they are not interested in talking to you. If you cannot deal with that then I will ask you to leave all DASH-related discussion on the forum.
(2015-05-17, 23:17)Ned Scott Wrote: @cambax

You are pissing off the only people who are interested in working on it. You don't know what you are talking about and you are venting your frustration at the wrong people. It doesn't matter how badly you want something if your own efforts are hurting that cause. People are working on this, but they are not interested in talking to you. If you cannot deal with that then I will ask you to leave all DASH-related discussion on the forum.

None of what you have written here is remotely accurate or topical.
(2015-05-18, 23:14)cambax Wrote:
(2015-05-17, 23:17)Ned Scott Wrote: @cambax

None of what you have written here is remotely accurate or topical.
though Ned Scott is right. Also no point in reporting this post.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Sure there was. bromix, he, and now you have all left completely senseless and offtopic messages on this thread. Whatever. His recent statement that anyone that discusses incorporation of the feature that has been requested for years will be banned makes it quite clear what the attitude is.

/thread

/account
closing this
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
DASH Support0