Vanity Question
How does one become a "Skilled Python Coder" in the forum?
+1 Wink
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
By harassing @ronie Tongue
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2015-04-30, 17:43)Martijn Wrote: By harassing @ronie Tongue

Thanks. My harassment skills are much better than my coding so I might give it a try.
+1 for learningit as Skilled Python Coder
there aren't any set rules for receiving the 'skilled' title.

usually someone is added to the skilled python coders group when one of the team members notices your work and thinks it's a valuable addition to the community.
and it's not all size that matters here, though if you've created a significant number of addons it will certainly be taken into account, but also providing proper support for your addons is taken into account.
last, but not least, trying to help out our junior coders in the addon dev section of the forum will certainly help to display your skills and your willingness to help out others in the kodi community.

i'm very sorry to all, but we don't want to get into a situation where we're gonna hand out forum titles by request.
that being said, if Martijn thinks you're worth it, who am i to disagree ;-)
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Thanks Ronie. Just so folks don't get the wrong impression, I didn't get around to harassing you. I actually thought that titles were awarded based upon passing some sort of a threshold, like Fan and I'm guessing Posting Freak, so I was curious and not asking to be given the title. My addons are very simple compared to other folks, but they are an easy place for others to try coding an addon. Anyway, thanks.
learningit Your addons are very good.
Congratulations, well deserved !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Vanity Question0