Intel NUC (5th gen Broadwell) remote power
Hey all, does anyone have remote control discrete powerOn working for the latest NUCs (I have the NUC5i3RYK). I'm been pulling my hair for weeks trying to get this to work, I know it's possible with some people's 4th gen ones, and I see no reason why it wouldn't work with the newest.

I'm using OpenELEC and the PowerToggle/PowerOff work properly, but I can't get the PowerOn. Does anyone know how to get the discrete power codes from the NUC itself? Is anyone able to get PowerOn working for this device? I'm using a Harmony One and have tried a number of different profiles and key combinations available from Logitech.

Please if anyone has any insight to this, would be much appreciated. Thanks.
I've strangely managed to get my 4th generation one turn on in windows 8.1 by discrete power with the "ALT+Space" command in the harmony setup.

So its:

Windows Media Center SE -> Power settings -> Using two different buttons -> For power on = ALT+Space, For power off = poweroff with 7s delay.

My devices in the harmony for the nuc are

- Windows media center SE (for turning on & off)
- Microsoft media player (to control kodi for specific buttons)

I don't have the actual Intel nuc inside it as a device.

I hope this helps somehow.
Thanks for your reply. I think I've seen your post somewhere else (or someone else had the same idea). Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work with OpenELEC. Might be a Windows only thing..

Anyone using OpenELEC have success?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Intel NUC (5th gen Broadwell) remote power0