Add extra menu item or sub item?
Hi
I Love this skin and I want to be able to separate my media via a few categories
TV, Doco and Movies .. How do I go about adding a Doco menu item next to Movies/TV Show or Video or even a submenu in one of them

Many thanks
Hi roeroe.

Go to the skin settings and the Home section. Here you can add up to 16 custom categories with or without submenus, widgets, icons, backgrounds, and you can edit the submenus of existing categories.

It is all described in the wiki. Read "Add more categories" and "Category Submenu".
Cool thanks work out how to do it now, but cant work out how to change the name of Customs 1 2 etc..
can you change those menu name to something different? I can change the name using Focus png file but
cant work out how to get it display other than Customs 1, 2 etc...
Glad you got it working.

Rapier uses text images for the custom categories.

When you are creating your custom category, go to the Category Images section. Press the No Focus button and choose an image - then press the Focus button and choose an image. Do this for each category you create.

The skin will automatically open up the extras folder within the skin, which contains additional category images. If your category names are not there, you can request them here.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Add extra menu item or sub item?0