Win youtube thumbnails view - problem
Hi,

I have Kodi 14.2 installed with youtube 5.1.0 and confluence skin. I have to change view to thumbnails everytime I run youtube add-on.
Default view is list mode. I read that http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=133342 but on my computer there are no files mentioned there. Please help.
deactivate the override settings in the addon-settings.
I have only three tabs: general, folders and advanced. There's no such feature there. Where can I find it?
Advanced -> override view Wink
You're right. Poor translation into my language and I couldn't find it. Still one problem. Everytime I'm running a new search I'm getting a list view (which I can change but only for that search).
(2015-05-02, 15:33)7lukas Wrote: You're right. Poor translation into my language and I couldn't find it. Still one problem. Everytime I'm running a new search I'm getting a list view (which I can change but only for that search).
Which language so we can improve the translation?
Polish. I was too hasty to call it poor it's rather different. Instead of 'override view' there is 'force view' as literally 'override view' in Polish might sound clumsy.
Still how to force kodi/youtube to display every search in thumbnails?
(2015-05-03, 10:48)7lukas Wrote: Polish. I was too hasty to call it poor it's rather different. Instead of 'override view' there is 'force view' as literally 'override view' in Polish might sound clumsy.
Still how to force kodi/youtube to display every search in thumbnails?
I try to look into it. Maybe it's a bug in the search.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
youtube thumbnails view - problem0