Subtitles Questions
Using latest on Kodi and MacMini

I have a question that i cannot believe i haven't found an answer yet.

I have found the option to put subtitles on top or on bottom from the settings but how can i move the subtitles position (meaning a little bit higher or lower) on the fly when i'm playing a movie? They general settings are either at the bottom or at the top i just want to move them a bit. Tried the ctrl-up arrow but nothing happens.

Also how to change the size of the subtitle again live on the fly when you watching a movie ?

Thank you

Regards,
Vassilis
Can you get us a debug log (wiki) of when you try to adjust the position with control + up/down? It's working for me on OS X when I try it.

As for size, I don't think that's adjustable on the fly.
Yes, thanks for the reply,
here it is

http://xbmclogs.com/pn8pn3Irg
Hmm, I'm not sure. You're using a normal external .srt file and the CTRL+arrow commands are correctly seen in Kodi and even triggers the subtitle adjustment window. I'm not sure why the subtitles the selves would still not be moving.
That's too bad.
I kind get used to now for the subtitles to be so low on the video Smile
Figure it out. I had the subtitles option to above video. Changed it to fixed and the positioning works now!
ok, while back i moved my subtitles up and had them at 693 offset position and it stayed that way until now. I now want them at 690 position. I moved them again correctly but every time i quit kodi and enter again and play a video the subtitles return to 693 offset position.

How can i make the change permanent ?
Try changing it from the calibration screen under Settings -> System -> Video output -> Calibration

Cycle through the options until you get to the subtitle one.
fantastic ned, that did the trick!
million thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Subtitles Questions0