Stil have vaapi problems
I was wondering if Fritsch had changed any code for the latest Kodi Beta as the 14.2 release did not have time for the fixes. I am still having playback issues and can't get smooth video. The video hangs and speeds up to catch up constantly.

Debug Log :- http://pastebin.com/59tnhY20
Is this a full blown ubuntu, as it seems you use pulseaudio?

Did you have the same issues with ubuntu 14.04.x?

To what is your HTPC connected, as I can't any device name in the HDMI part in the log?
We debugged this last time until you had results that were not sane anymore. Disable "Sync Playback to Display" completely, restart kodi, play one file that shows the issue and post the Debug Log. On your system the DRM Sync method did not work good enough.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Ok dude Debug Log with no sync http://pastebin.com/WrXfD2Tv
All fine, besides you force deinterlacing (always set that to Auto) and most likely use lanczos3 upscaling that your card does not support (force to bilenear).

For the rest: we were through this all some months ago, before your disappeared. Use the build I gave you back at this time, won't get any better than this.
First decide what functions / features you expect from a system. Then decide for the hardware. Don't waste your money on crap.
Sorry dude, my deinterlacing was set to Auto (according to the gui) and scaling is bilinear. it's not the syncing that's causing the problem. It syncs fine in software mode. It is and always has been when vaapi is enabled. I came for help not a fight. Sorry to have bothered you.
I cannot reproduce and don't see the issue in the logfile. As you have the very same issue with OpenELEC - something with your hardware is special - that I am not able to figure out.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Stil have vaapi problems0