WIP Writing A New Indian Plugin
Hi Kodi Members,

I am a new member, so I don't know much about Kodi Smile . Is there anyone who is interested in developing a new indian plugin ?

Please reply back if you're interested,
Fixrepo
im here if help is needed what do you want it to do
Language selections : Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam.

I have seen other indian plugins, but they don't frequently update. So I want too make a successful plugin that is frequently been updated.

These are the categories that I want for my plugin :
RSS Feeds ( To announce any updates )
TV Shows (VODs)
Channels (Free channels & Premium channels)
Movies ( Most recent, search movie (title), more categories )
Live Sports
Video Songs
These are the most important, if creating a new plugin more to be added in the future !!!
(2015-05-03, 12:16)fixrepo Wrote: Language selections : Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam.

I have seen other indian plugins, but they don't frequently update. So I want too make a successful plugin that is frequently been updated.

TV Shows (VODs)

Live Sports
Video Songs
These are the most important, if creating a new plugin more to be added in the future !!!

--> http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons
Kk get the rules
(2015-05-04, 00:09)enen92 Wrote:
(2015-05-03, 12:16)fixrepo Wrote: Language selections : Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Malayalam.

TV Shows (VODs)

Live Sports
Video Songs

--> http://kodi.wiki/view/Official:Forum_rul...ed_add-ons

All paid websites, like yupptv.com and channellive.tv and many more ?
So these need credentials to be able to log in ?
This is legal plugin

From,
Fixrepo
Yeap my bad, it just sounded too good to be true. My apologies.
Good luck for your project
(2015-05-04, 17:53)enen92 Wrote: WTF

No man not cool .
(2015-05-06, 17:30)fixrepo Wrote:
(2015-05-04, 17:53)enen92 Wrote: WTF

No man not cool .

I have already apologized for assuming this was about another piracy addon (which is not supported here according to the forum rules I pointed above).

However, instead of reacting like that think why I've wasted my time to point to the forum rules.
This is what happens when you post vague descriptions without pointing to any media sources, when you choose a vague title for your thread and when you post on a forum section that is dedicated to addon development / python questions without any questing but with rather a request for developing a new plugin.
If you want the plugin to be done you should read the documentation about addon development and get started with it. Then come again and post any doubts you might have. That's how stuff usually works in the open-source world.
This was my last message in this thread, no need for you to answer with another WTF.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Writing A New Indian Plugin1