Win No sound; Maintenance error- look to log info
Sad 
Undecided I dont know whats going on. Ive tried everything and can not figure it out. First, some videos and programs arent showing up. Then, when i do a log upload, I put my email in and it tells me there was a maintenance error to look into the log information. what does that mean? Then, i went to watch something and there was no sound. checked more videos and no sound. this has been since i updated to the 15.0. Then i tried a config and it froze at 40% and kodi said it was unresponsive.

[/quote]
What programs?
What maintenance error?
KODI does not have any such configuration wizard.
Where did you get your copy of the software?

I suspect you are using one of those repackaged version that come with all that preloaded bloatware. No support is given in this forum for that.

Please look at the download link on the top-left of page and install an official version.
Am Having same issue with kodi with no sound it has the speaker in red on upper right hand on everything i play.. any fix for getting Kodi un muted

I have tray to adjust vol wile play something no sound
I have sound coming out from my in window 8 computer
it stop working after adding: Phoenix last night but then i remove when the sound stop working
please any idea?
Am also new on this getting Kodi running again please help
DO YOU EVEN READ?

You will not receive help to pirate on this forum: Kodi's Official Forum Piracy Policy
(2015-05-03, 15:34)RAAAAMY Wrote: Am Having same issue with kodi with no sound it has the speaker in red on upper right hand on everything i play.. any fix for getting Kodi un muted

I have tray to adjust vol wile play something no sound
I have sound coming out from my in window 8 computer
it stop working after adding: Phoenix last night but then i remove when the sound stop working
please any idea?
Am also new on this getting Kodi running again please help
Press F8.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
No sound; Maintenance error- look to log info0