Solved Kodi Probleme with Movie Update
Hi Guys,

i have the Probleme that i can't update my Database from Movies/TV because always it goes in an Loop and find until i end the search just the Title : Bass on Titels. I searched evry folder if something is wrong but all is fine and if i clear the Database it loose all the wrong ones. Now im totally confused about it and ask you guys if someone have an idea.

btw sry 4 my english Wink
We will need more detailed information about your issue to help. See the wiki on creating a debug log and providing that for us to help you. We will also need a bit clearer and detailed explanation of the problem. The more detail the better. I understand English is not your native tounge. Just do the best you can hopefully someone will understand what you are trying to explain. But first look into getting a debug log replicating the issue.
Well i was able to fix it the scrapper was the bug now i changed it and all worked but thx anyway ;D
Can you tell me how you fixed it? I have same problem with over 2000 Bass On Titles in my library. Driving me nuts!!!
Or if someone could tell me what info and how I need to gather for a diagnosis.
Did you get this figured out? I have the same issue.
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but I've just encountered this issue.

I had a look through the debug log file and could see where update library was scanning through my media, then seemed to get confused when it came across a zip file containing a lot of archived files. From there it looked like it was trying to search for those files within TMDB which was resulting in duplicate entries in my library for the 'Bass on Titles' film.

I removed the zip file, ran update library again and it ran through it in a matter of seconds.

My advice for anyone who comes across this issue would be to check the contents of your library for any files which might upset the scraper, remove them and rescan.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Kodi Probleme with Movie Update0