nvidia shield console
Was wondering if anyone knows when these will be coming to the UK? And any thoughts on their ability as a KODI system
This article says "late 2015" for UK. Release in U.S. is this month I think. nVidia console should make for an excellent Kodi box; will definitely order one to try out.
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
The system specs says 7.1 and 5.1 passthrough via hdmi, would that be standard dts or master hd audio?
Several of us here are hoping so. Even if not bitstreaming ideally, that there will be a way to at least get hardware-decoded 5.1 and 7.1 LPCM (as with Raspberry Pi and Kodi 15).
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My HT
As for when it will be released in the UK, don't know since it's not even been released (or even pre-released) here in the US yet and it is supposed be available this month.

The thoughts on the capabilities have been discussed at some length already and I would suggest you read through this thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...ld+console
Forum Rules (wiki) | Banned add-ons (wiki) | Wiki (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
nvidia shield console0