• 4(current)
Release SONY LIV (Indian TV Episodes)
(2015-07-30, 04:38)Mp3Lover Wrote: Thanks a lot for your work on this addon and it's great to see that you are keeping up with it by updating regularly bro.
I am using this addon since it released.. but i had a problem recently.
The episodes from Drama Section doesn't work.. For example, the show " Itna karo na... " doesn't play today's ( 29th july ) episode. but the episodes before today works flawlessly.
Same goes with the show " Bharat ka veer..".. Don't know other shows are having the same issue.
--> Heads up to the design of addon.. Simple and neat.. it has became mine and (i'm sure) others' daily viewing addon :-)
Thanks for looking into it..

The 29th July " Itna karo na... " plays today. I am getting url timeouts for some shows which don't look like they are due to the addon. The changes I saw last night aren't there today.
Maybe there was test going on? Anyway, enjoy it while you can.
Everything works fine now.. it was a test probably, like learningit said. It's nice to see the addon is working again :-D
Website Changed.. It fails when getting the episodes list !
I think they changed the sorting method because on the website, the shows were sorted from may to july.. now it's sorted from july to may..
Could you please fix it learningit ?
That would be great Big Grin
Thank you Smile
V1.0.11 in my git:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv
Has fix for new website changes - newer shows now have 1920x1080 res and better descriptions.

If you have installed my test repo:
https://github.com/learningit/repository...odi_addons

You should get an auto-update or update available message. You may need to do a "Check for updates" to see the new version.

Please let me know if this works so that I can get the kodi.org repo updated.
That was real quick.. Thanks again for your great support learningit : )
And yea it works
Great work learningit....
However, there's a small issue in the website which is making the addon crash completely when we click on the show.
The show Crime Patrol in dramas section is crashing due to link error in website. When we click on the episode of 1st August (in the website), it redirects it to sonyliv.com
But the episode of 2nd august opens the proper link. This affects other episodes too in the addon.
Same thing happened to the show Taarak Mehta in Comedy section today. This is affecting other episodes too
Is there a workaround for this issue ? If yes, then can you please fix it ? or we will have to wait untill the episode goes onto next page ?
Thank you for your help.
V1.0.13 in my git / repo has a workaround for the website error.
Whaaoo, That was quick.. : ) Thanks
Website Changed Again : (
(2015-08-13, 00:21)NeelP Wrote: Website Changed Again : (

Please give a detailed explanation with a log next time.

This will take several days to fix. i currently don't have the time and the change is reasonable extensive.
(2015-08-13, 02:22)learningit Wrote:
(2015-08-13, 00:21)NeelP Wrote: Website Changed Again : (

Please give a detailed explanation with a log next time.

This will take several days to fix. i currently don't have the time and the change is reasonable extensive.

Sorry about that.. I will provide explanation with log next time.
Thank you for looking at it and fixing it
V1.0.14 in my git/ test repo:
fixes for website change.

Please let me know if this works for you so I can update the kodi.org repo.
It works now... Thank you so much learningit
thanks for your very good work, but I can't find V1.0.14 and am stuck on V1.1.13 so I cant watch any dramas but can watch movies
any help will be appreciated. Thanks
(2015-09-03, 15:43)africanbrit Wrote: thanks for your very good work, but I can't find V1.0.14 and am stuck on V1.1.13 so I cant watch any dramas but can watch movies
any help will be appreciated. Thanks

V 1.0.14 is available here:
https://github.com/learningit/plugin.video.sonyliv

I'll put in a pull request for the kodi.org repo as well.
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
SONY LIV (Indian TV Episodes)6