How do I put TV show title on each row in list view?
I apologize if this has been covered before, but I haven't be able to find any relevant posts in my forum/google searches.

How can I put TV show title on each row in list view instead of just displaying the title at the top of the screen?

I'd almost rather have the title of the show in there rather than the title of the episode. But both would be great too.
I'm not sure i understand, this is how mine looks

Then click on the series and it looks like this

Shows with more than one season look like this

(2015-05-05, 12:58)komplex Wrote: Then click on the series and it looks like this

The second screenshot you included somewhat depicts what I mean. Do you see how the title of the show is listed at the top only in episodic view?

In your case, you're only looking at one show's list of episodes, which wouldn't be a big deal, but certain add-ons will group several episodes from various shows together.

So for example:
I think i understand, pretty sure there isnt a viewtype like that. Never really noticed it before but when i have episodes queued up in a playlist the episode name (and background fanart if enabled) is the only way to tell what show it is, would be nice to have the show name up there somewhere

(2015-05-05, 19:32)komplex Wrote: I think i understand, pretty sure there isnt a viewtype like that. Never really noticed it before but when i have episodes queued up in a playlist the episode name (and background fanart if enabled) is the only way to tell what show it is, would be nice to have the show name up there somewhere

I'll look into adding that for the final 4.0 version
Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How do I put TV show title on each row in list view?0