BGN 3.6 vs 3.51
"New layout and animations for list views. Just move to the right to enlarge lists. Added unwatched count for every view."

This new feature has some areas that need some TLC. Below are screenshots of what I am seeing. Each image to the left shows the previous layout of BGN 3.51 and the Right shows the New BGN 3.6 layout. I am seeing misalignment of the watched/unwatched circle throughout the UI.

1- Mainly the misalignment of the watched/unwatched circle.
Image Image

2- This one adds an issue regarding "Added unwatched count for every view". This particular area is a Next Episodes area of an addon that has only one episode at a time and BGN is adding "Not Available". Makes it some what confusing to see that.
Image Image

3- Same as number 2 but in a Calender view regarding "Not Available".
Image Image
1 - The watched mark is now placed to the left. The previous placement was problematic for many reasons. I could not control its position in every situation expecially when the list was expanding to the right. Now it does not interfere anymore.

2 + 3 - The watched count kicks in only when tvshows or seasons are shown. In these cases we see episodes and ''not available' is referred to the extra info such as year, mpaa which is missing and i don't know why. I'll have to work more on this issue.

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-05-05, 08:09)Tgxcorporation Wrote: 1 - The watched mark is now placed to the left. The previous placement was problematic for many reasons. I could not control its position in every situation expecially when the list was expanding to the right. Now it does not interfere anymore.

I understand why you are doing it this way. I only wish that you can bump the watched/unwatched circle to the right and make it whole. As of now we only see 3/4 of the circle.
(2015-05-05, 08:20)mjbxx Wrote: I understand why you are doing it this way. I only wish that you can bump the watched/unwatched circle to the right and make it whole. As of now we only see 3/4 of the circle.

I've already tried it and there's too much space resulting from the edge and the beginning of the text when the watched mark is not displayed. I do not like it.

Tgx
In the latest revision on Github the "Not Available" issue should be solved: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...4a41a03193

Thanks

Tgx
(2015-05-05, 09:23)Tgxcorporation Wrote:
(2015-05-05, 08:20)mjbxx Wrote: I understand why you are doing it this way. I only wish that you can bump the watched/unwatched circle to the right and make it whole. As of now we only see 3/4 of the circle.

I've already tried it and there's too much space resulting from the edge and the beginning of the text when the watched mark is not displayed. I do not like it.

Tgx

Makes sense to me as far as spacing. Truth is, if I were new to Black Glass Nova, I'd never even question it. I am liking it more and more as I adjust from the previous to the new BGN layout.
(2015-05-05, 16:43)Tgxcorporation Wrote: In the latest revision on Github the "Not Available" issue should be solved: https://github.com/Tgxcorporation/skin.b...4a41a03193

Thanks

Tgx

Great work as always. Thanks for the fix TGX!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
BGN 3.6 vs 3.510