Movie box sets help needed
Can someone tell me how to scrap movies as part of a boxset?

I have no idea how to do this using EMM...

Rescrape the Collection ID with Custom Scraper to search and create the sets.
(2015-05-05, 09:17)DanCooper Wrote: Image

Rescrape the Collection ID with Custom Scraper to search and create the sets.

So after doing what you posted..

do we go to movies > scrape movies?

then afterwards go to
set > scrape movie sets?

What is the purpose of the SETs tab?

Also how do I prevent scrapping of <tag> ?
To only rescrape the Collection ID and add the movie to scraped collection use Scrape Movies -> Custom Scraper -> NFO (only) -> Collection ID (only).

Scraping MovieSets (images) do only make sense if you have configured MSAA in Ember and also use this addon in Kodi (click on the image/logo in movieset settings to go to the addon download thread).
(2015-05-05, 11:23)DanCooper Wrote: Scraping MovieSets (images) do only make sense if you have configured MSAA in Ember and also use this addon in Kodi (click on the image/logo in movieset settings to go to the addon download thread).

What do u mean by this?
What is MSAA?

Also what addon is in Kodi for this feature?

Does that mean when browsing a movie set in Kodi, it would show a movie set picture?

Can you post some images of what you mean..
I don't quite understand of you are talking about...
MSAA is the MovieSet Artwork Automator. This Kodi addon reads the scraped movieset images from a folder and write thr paths to Kodi database.
Click on the MSAA Logo in Ember MovieSet - Files and Sources settings to get more informations.
You have to set a global path for all movieset images in Ember, also to set the same folder in the MSAA addon. If you start the addon, MSAA replace the default Kodi images with your already scraped movieset images.
(2015-05-05, 13:11)DanCooper Wrote: You have to set a global path for all movieset images in Ember, also to set the same folder in the MSAA addon. If you start the addon, MSAA replace the default Kodi images with your already scraped movieset images.

What benefit does doing this extra stuff have in terms of displaying the info in Kodi?
compared to just scraping the NFO like your first suggestion...

I like to put all my boxset in one folder
e.g. Back to the future collection.
Will this put a single image in that folder and some nfo file to say it is a collection or has extra info about that collection?

===

Also how can I stop EMM scraping <tag> tags?
Kodi do always use the poster and fanart from first added movie in a movieset. With MSAA you can add a specific SET image. Movieset NFO is not really supported by MSAA, it's an Ember only feature (we have to move this option away from MSAA settings).

Movieset parent folder (like "Die Hard Collection") is not yet supportet by Ember (coming soon). Ember support only one folder for ALL movieset images. You can set this folder in MSAA addon to pick up the images.

Ember does not scraping tags, but there is an Tag Manager in Tools menu to set tags manually.
(2015-05-05, 14:42)DanCooper Wrote: Kodi do always use the poster and fanart from first added movie in a movieset. With MSAA you can add a specific SET image. Movieset NFO is not really supported by MSAA, it's an Ember only feature (we have to move this option away from MSAA settings).

Movieset parent folder (like "Die Hard Collection") is not yet supportet by Ember (coming soon). Ember support only one folder for ALL movieset images. You can set this folder in MSAA addon to pick up the images.

Ember does not scraping tags, but there is an Tag Manager in Tools menu to set tags manually.

Ember is scrapings a bunch of tags
I just open some info and noticed new tags that were never there before e.g.

<tag>senate</tag>
<tag>investigation</tag>
<tag>army</tag>
<tag>star wars</tag>
<tag>death star</tag>
<tag>jedi</tag>
<tag>cult figure</tag>
<tag>kendo</tag>
<tag>laser gun</tag>

===

Is it bad to have more than one scraper source enabled?

Which scraper source do you recommend most?
Nope, we have deliberately not added a function to scrape tags. The available tags on IMDB and TMDB are totally senseless, check Avatar on IMDb (351 tags) and TMDB , as there are tags like "attacked with a knife", "fish out of water", "cgi" and many more funny tags...

Kodi and other Media Managers can scrape tags, maybe your tags are from these.

For me as german, i have set TMDB to top of the list, set to "de" and disabled votes and vote counts. As second scraper i use IMDB, but i've only enabled votes, vote count ans Top250.
You can mix scraper in Ember 1.4.x, priority is from top to bottom and all following scrapers are only as fallback, if the scraper before has not found a field.
(2015-05-05, 15:31)DanCooper Wrote: Nope, we have deliberately not added a function to scrape tags. The available tags on IMDB and TMDB are totally senseless, check Avatar on IMDb (351 tags) and TMDB , as there are tags like "attacked with a knife", "fish out of water", "cgi" and many more funny tags...

Kodi and other Media Managers can scrape tags, maybe your tags are from these.

For me as german, i have set TMDB to top of the list, set to "de" and disabled votes and vote counts. As second scraper i use IMDB, but i've only enabled votes, vote count ans Top250.
You can mix scraper in Ember 1.4.x, priority is from top to bottom and all following scrapers are only as fallback, if the scraper before has not found a field.

What is the purpose <tag>?
I don't think Kodi and media players uses it.
It seems like it is just a useless tag...
http://kodi.wiki/view/Video_library_tags
thanks for the help
My settings correspond the ones indicated by DanCooper for scraping collectionID and adding movies automatically to movie sets. I used the custom scraper to scrape the collectionID of my movies. Unfortunately, Ember does create movie sets for movies already in my collection and which I rescraped using the custom scrape.

Movie sets are created no problems when I add movies to my database for the first time though. Is this normal?

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Movie box sets help needed0