How to select DVD with remote control
Hi,

sorry for the stupid question but I went through all 22 pages of this subforum but couldn't find a related topic.

When I put a DVD in my DVD-drive a DVD icon appears on the top right of the rapier screen.

How do I select it (and start the DVD) using a remote control? Huh

Thanks!!
Hi kwasimodo and welcome to the forums Smile

It's a little difficult to give you advise on the remote.

Which version of Kodi and Rapier do you use, and which remote?

In the top status bar, you can press the icon to play a dvd.

If you bring up the shutdown menu, you can press the buttons to either play or eject the dvd.

I have added an feature in the Videos category submenu to play a dvd. This button will be visible if a DVD is inserted and replace the Party Mode submenu button. The feature will be available in the next update of Rapier. If you want this new feature right away you can install my repository to get updates much faster. Read here how to do that. I will push the update for Kodi Helix/Rapier 7.x to the repository later tonight.

If you wish, you can add a custom category or submenu to play a dvd using the skin settings.
Hi Gade,

sorry for the late reply and thanks for the answer. I did not find it in the shutdown menu, thanks for the hint. I think adding it to videos is a good thing! I will add the repository. Rapier is a very nice skin!

Thanks
kwasimodo
Hi kwasimodo.

Thanks for the kind words. Smile

The buttons should automatically appear in the shutdown menu, when a DVD is inserted.

Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers
Gade
Hi Gade,

just wanted to say thanks than now the Play Disc button is available in the video menu! This dramatically raises the WAF! Wink

Thanks!!
Hi kwasimodo.

Great to hear - and I know, that's extremely important Wink

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
How to select DVD with remote control0